Thursday, March 29, 2007

class 1 reel

Um, can i just say 'WOW'? I can't believe it is that time already. The past few months have been incredible, and quite the jump-start! The first several weeks were a little slow, but they got much more challenging as we got into overlapping action and then walks. It is now time to put together a final reel for AM. They say they archive our work to track our progress and for possible job considerations, so that might be something to look forward to some day. I wanted to go back and redo just about every one of these assignments, but that would take weeks. So, here it is:



My goal for the next term is to better manage my time. I will probably be working more, and I got pretty unorganized this term. I need to schedule time for my assignments as well as keeping up this blog and mytoons.com (if i keep them both, who knows)

Here comes class 2, body mechanics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats some awesome stuff there travis.....Can't wait to see what ya do for Class 2 :-)

timeless said...

Thanks! If that's Matt R., good luck with class 1!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! that's great! love the guy in the sand :D