Friday, January 25, 2008

mytoons is blocked :(

Well, I've been a fan of mytoons.com for a long time, but it looks like I will have to switch back to youtube for my animation hosting needs, at least for now. I just noticed were I work the site is blocked. It wasn't last time I checked, but it is now. I think even when it wasn't blocked before the videos didn't want to play so I guess some part of it was always blocked.



I think I work at a typical office; if it is blocked here it is blocked other places as well. Youtube is not blocked. I don't know why it isn't but I am not going to look the proverbial gift-horse in the mouth.

So, I guess my weekend project is to go through and copy everything here over to youtube (some of the older stuff is there already). I will probably keep both versions up, at least for a while.

Why am I posting this? I don't think many even check out my blog but here it is, for posterity :)

1 comment:

Blue said...

Bummer! It's weird that they would block MyToons, but not YouTube...where do you work?