Friday, November 03, 2006

the best story i have seen so far in the AM final shorts

I have been on a bit of a quest lately to see what these cool AM students are working on as they wrap up their studies. Today, I came across the coolest storyline. Check it out for your self. The story applies to anyone who has worked hard to attain their dreams, because of this I think it will speak to many animation students who are doing just that.

I am really excited to see the finished product of this one. Check out the rest of the blog, there is an animated segment up there now.

1 comment:

Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

Congrats on getting in. You will loooove AM more then you can possibly imagine. Just don't get the full facial tattoo of AM mascot Spike, that would mean you are obsessed. And one quick question, how would I remove say, hmmm, a full facial tattoo of AM mascot Spike? :)