Sunday, December 31, 2006

UGH, I can almost TASTE it!

Christmas was wonderful, the best part was it gave me something else to look forward to other then AM starting. I was distracted with my mindstorms enough to keep my calm for the most part.

I got a couple im's from some other new students on the 23rd saying they had gotten their log in info. I was green with envy! I didn't know were mine was, and just before I was going to try to email them, I checked my spam and there it was! It had been setting there since the 22nd.

Oh well. I am all signed up now. I have read all there is to read and watched all there is to watch. There isn't much there yet, just orientation stuff. I was hoping to get to view the Maya training videos I have heard so much about, but it seems I have to wait till class starts on the 8th for access to all that. For what it is worth, I have my avatar up there and somewhat of a bio, but they might be revised again before I get too far into the class. I choose billy for my avatar, I figure he is a good choice.

This is going to be the slowest week ever!

1 comment:

Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

It's always darkest before the dawn. :)

Only a few more hours and you will be inside. Soon you will be so engrossed with AM you will wonder why you ever slept.

Congrats and I'll see you on the inside!