Wednesday, April 04, 2007

open source motion tracking!

Ah, blender, my faithful friend. At times I get too caught up in my own life to give you the respect and attention you rightfully deserve. Sometimes, months go by when I can't find time to even so much as pull up a blenderartists thread. But, you are always there when I need you, popping up in the least likely of places.

Like today, when I was searching for information on camera motion tracking. Amidst the plethora of high-end, multiple $k software solutions, I find this information on motion tracking coming to blender! You continue to grow when I am not looking, and that is fascinating. The article says tracking won't be ready for testing any earlier then June, but I am not in a hurry. I will be there when you are ready!

'Till then, old friend, I will try to check in with you more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh definitely following your way of thoughts, we find Blender when we don't expect it! He finds us;) Thank you Blender!