Monday, October 09, 2006

applied to animation mentor

after about a year of debating, at 10:08pm last night i submitted my application to Animation Mentor. i spent about a week working on the essay part of my application. i am waiting to see if i get accepted, but everyone i have talked to (or read) over at cgsociety as said not to worry. apparently, no one has ever heard of anyone not getting accepted. i still have my fingers crossed that i hear back in time to get my deposit in for the oct. 25 cut-off for this year's rate.

also wanna say hello to D. Jonas Manke, he is also going to be starting at AM this jan. Check out his blog here.

another cool AM blog I came across is found here.

1 comment:

peter hans said...

hallo back buddie! Great to got to know you, hope we'll meet on the other side as well (I have no doubts, as I already said)... Nice blog by the way, I am your biggest fan !