Thursday, October 12, 2006

new links area / AM test

I've started a new links area here for portfolios and blogs. I might split it up in the future, see how long it gets. Might also get rid of those other links, idunno.

In other news, I got my email about the test for AM! I did what I could in the 8 minutes they allowed. I got to answer 24 or 25 before it quit on me. I've heard the total is 30 but not everyone finishes. I should hear back with in 2 weeks. I emailed AM because 2 weeks would be 26, a day late for the Oct. 25 deadline for deposits to get this years rate. Oh well, I can only hope!

I've already met some cool guys that are waiting to start AM with me. Jonas and Joost who are from Germany and the Netherlands, respectively. It will be quite the international event once we get started!

1 comment:

peter hans said...

"It will be quite the international event once we get started!" -?! Much more than that! It will be the cooles event we've ever been part of, at least in my eyes...
Thanks for linkin' to my blog, I'll do the same about you soon!
We already are a little community, that I am really proud of.
Greetz!