Monday, October 02, 2006

introducing billy

If you checked out my 10secondclub entry below, you billy, my little star. OK, he's not yet. But he wants to be and I am supportive.

But seriously, I am proud of billy. He is my first original character. He isn't perfect (his hands just have 3 bones in them) but I think he turned out nice for a first try. I haven't gotten a chance to go back and make him more sophisticated as I am working on a couple other new characters. But, I did what to take a few minutes to show more of his character. The 10secondclub thing was a great test, but I don't want billy typecast as a dark figure. So, here he is, flashing you his pearly-whites. Well, he doesn't have teeth really, but if he did, they would be white. As an added bonus, he works well as my avatar.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dave Logan said...

Hey Billy, thanks for the comment! Glad you liked that short, the Canadian Film Board has funded some of the most amazing animation. You'll love AM, it's the best! Be sure to drop me a line when you get on!