Monday, October 23, 2006

i am IN!

I got the Congrats email from AM today, welcoming me. The email from AM said the next step was compete the registration process on Nov. 30. Nothing about the deposit that I knew needed to be in by Oct. 25, so I called. It took a few hours, but I finally got someone who said the deposit email was going out in a few minutes. I wish the email had said something like that. I got voice mail every time I tried to call, so I am guessing they were busy with others when the same question.

Enough of that, I got the link, paid my $$ and now I am all set for Nov. 20!!!

This is a dream come true for me. I have wanted this for so long, and now I am so very close! I can't wait 'till I get in and see who my mentor is!

1 comment:

Lasse said...

DAnm! You are so luckey!! Wish it was me. If ya want, I havde made a Animationmentor rig for Blender. Visit the treath here
Im going to find a new host for the blends soon, But anyways, Congratulations :D